Sunday, March 11, 2012

Subliminal Stereo

+Mike Goodman asks "While shopping this weekend, I found an old Panasonic radio-receiver from the 1970's at a garage sale. I took it home, connected speakers to it, and tuned to a classic rock station.

In between songs, I'm getting odd instructions...simple things, like someone telling me to shut the window so the cat doesn't get out, and to make the bed before my wife gets home.

My wife has listened to the same radio now, and tells me she isn't hearing a thing.

I've noticed that I do not get any instructions when I tune to a top-40 station, but when I tune in to NPR, every half-hour, someone from the radio yells at me to get a new job.

Am I going crazy? Or have I picked up something valuable?"


Mike, you've got a Subliminal Stereo. It's not terribly useful unless you know the right people, but it allows you to hear hidden messages transmitted over radio frequencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment